Rachel Maddow's new show is very good; Karen enjoyed it when, on the first night, Rachel made Pat Buchanan look stupid. I liked the exchange between the two of them because they are both bright, articulate, and Pat doesn't keep repeating the same party line. He states the party line like a good boy but doesn't repeat it ad nausem.
Where is Joe Biden??!! In my opinion, adding Sarah Palin to the ticket was a brilliant move on the part of Karl Rove (and don't be fooled--he does play a role in this campaign) for so many reasons. The best one is that the Republicans are now getting all the publicity (any press is good press), and Obama gets the leftover time. Biden is out there stumping, but nobody hears about it. I have a suggestion for a future Rachel Maddow show--play some of Joe Biden's sound bites; get him back in the news--let everyone see how articulate he is. And how funny.
Finally--here's a photo of our newest family member:
Coming up next: I officiated at a wedding last weekend (we have the license to prove it).
No comments:
Post a Comment