Time for some more photos....
Our cats rarely sleep anywhere near each other. To find them sleeping on the SAME sofa, in the same space as me, was suspicious......
This week, I did a little light shopping for the library...gee, I'm suddenly hungry....
I rarely get downtown during the week, but I met a friend for lunch, and coming out of the restaurant, I was struck by the contrast of wind turbines and buildings....I might call this "City Sidewalks".
I took a whole series of photos one morning, as I sat in my car. The frost made such cool patterns on the window, and I played with the focus.....
And another...
We went shopping, and everyone got new shoes--Karen and I (and Karen and I)....
Super Bowl Sunday! My camera is being repaired, so I am trying to be creative in my effort to take photos every day. This one is from a friend's camera, so I actually get to be in one. This is Randy and I--he's so very cool, and I'm just a dork (in case you haven't figured that out already).
More fun with frost on my car--on this morning, the frost was REALLY thick. I call this one, "What's behind you is not important. Or maybe it is..."
Once a month at work, I process bills for payment. I call this photo, "Job security."
And finally, a still from a local horror show, "Return of the Sock"...
Our cats rarely sleep anywhere near each other. To find them sleeping on the SAME sofa, in the same space as me, was suspicious......
This week, I did a little light shopping for the library...gee, I'm suddenly hungry....
I rarely get downtown during the week, but I met a friend for lunch, and coming out of the restaurant, I was struck by the contrast of wind turbines and buildings....I might call this "City Sidewalks".
I took a whole series of photos one morning, as I sat in my car. The frost made such cool patterns on the window, and I played with the focus.....
And another...
We went shopping, and everyone got new shoes--Karen and I (and Karen and I)....
Super Bowl Sunday! My camera is being repaired, so I am trying to be creative in my effort to take photos every day. This one is from a friend's camera, so I actually get to be in one. This is Randy and I--he's so very cool, and I'm just a dork (in case you haven't figured that out already).
More fun with frost on my car--on this morning, the frost was REALLY thick. I call this one, "What's behind you is not important. Or maybe it is..."
And finally, a still from a local horror show, "Return of the Sock"...



No comments:
Post a Comment