Sunday, February 19, 2012

What? More Photos? OK!

It's women's basketball season in these parts.  We have season tickets, but when we can't make it to a game (if it's away), we go to the next best place--Linda's house!  Today was chili and cornbread and big screen television.  If I had another hand, there would have been beer in the photo too.





Tuesday was Valentine's Day.  I love the color red, so this is an easy holiday to like.  Fresh snowfall, a Solo cup, and voila!  Photos of the Day.....

Morning.....

Afternoon....



Later in the week, we were at a home women's basketball game.  It was a hard-fought battle, our team lost, and I cheered on the team so much I broke a blood vessel in my hand.  Why yes, I am hard-core!



Keep in mind it's February here.  It snowed earlier in the week (see above).  It's been an unusually mild winter, but I was still surprised to see how high the daffodils were already.  I call this one, "Overachievers".



Saturday night, we went to see the Broadway play, "Proof".  And here's the...well...proof....


Today, I attended a retreat for a Board I am on.  It was a nice day, I was feeling unmotivated, it would have been soooo easy to blow it off, but then I wouldn't have been in the right place at the right time to take these photos.  And, I would have missed a very good meeting.




Also, in the interests of full disclosure, almost all of these photos were taken with the camera on my phone.  My precious Panasonic being repaired.  I miss her, but the phone is doing an admirable job.

No comments: