This week, we've had a lot of frozen fog--I always remember the weatherman in England saying, "I must be careful when saying frost and fog...otherwise, it comes out fost and frog!" Fost and frog indeed--I did notice the lights reflecting in the windows when I took this, but thought they added a warm touch to an otherwise cold day.
I got sick this week, which means a round of antibiotics and Prednisone. I hate the drugs, but do like to keep breathing, so....this is what my morning regime looks like. Most of these I take on a regular basis, twice a day.
More photos with cats! Last night, Charlie wanted Karen to play with him in the worst way. She was ignoring the message.
We used to be on a bowling team, but couldn't handle the rules and regimentation, so we quit (we're rebels that way). We really miss our friends and the game, so on a very cold Saturday afternoon, we got together for a couple of games.
2 comments:
What book is Karen reading in the photo?
What book is Karen is reading in the photo?
Post a Comment