Friday, October 5, 2012

"Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?": Response # 25

Since Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, and the GOP have asked, I will answer their question.
Response # 25 to the question:  "Are YOU better off than you were 4 years ago?"
 
The answer is yes.  Yes, I am better off.
 

Before I go any further, let me back up for a moment.  I've done a list of 25 reasons why I am better off than I was 4 years ago, prompted by Mitt Romney's question at the GOP convention.  I found it hilarious that he asked this question  of a crowd of people who were probably more wealthy than not, and asked it of the people who put him in that position who were smirking in the shadows.  Because the answer he would overwhelmingly get from that lot would, in all likelihood, be a resounding, "YES!"

So, I started listing my reasons why I was better off.  Although not a countdown, the list was meant to culminate in today's reason--the # 1 reason I am better off than I was four years ago.  

So, with that explanation, the best reason I can think of as to why I am better off than I was four years ago is this:

Hillary Clinton is Secretary of State.  


















No comments: