Reason # 18 why I won't vote for Mitt Romney?
Income Tax Returns. He won't release them. He thinks he doesn't need to, that it isn't relevant when selecting our next president. I've written about this before, so I belabor the point, but really? You want to elect someone as President of the United States of America, knowing he's worth a shitload of money, but not knowing exactly where he keeps his money? You're OK with the fact that some of that money--could be all of it--is kept in banks outside of the US, instead of being invested here in our country where it could be used to help our citizens? For loans, mortgages, small business investment? To help stimulate OUR economy?
If you have ever called President Obama un-American for any reason, then I've afraid I'm going to award the "World's Biggest Hypocrite" prize to you, because you are.
Nothing, nothing President Obama has done can compare to how unpatriotic Mitt Romney's off-shore accounts are. Your grandparents, your parents would get that--they heard over and over about the importance of investing in America.
I get it.
Mitt Romney? Off-shore banking guy? Screw him. I'll vote for someone who actually wants to help the likes of me.
Income Tax Returns. He won't release them. He thinks he doesn't need to, that it isn't relevant when selecting our next president. I've written about this before, so I belabor the point, but really? You want to elect someone as President of the United States of America, knowing he's worth a shitload of money, but not knowing exactly where he keeps his money? You're OK with the fact that some of that money--could be all of it--is kept in banks outside of the US, instead of being invested here in our country where it could be used to help our citizens? For loans, mortgages, small business investment? To help stimulate OUR economy?
If you have ever called President Obama un-American for any reason, then I've afraid I'm going to award the "World's Biggest Hypocrite" prize to you, because you are.
Nothing, nothing President Obama has done can compare to how unpatriotic Mitt Romney's off-shore accounts are. Your grandparents, your parents would get that--they heard over and over about the importance of investing in America.
I get it.
Mitt Romney? Off-shore banking guy? Screw him. I'll vote for someone who actually wants to help the likes of me.

No comments:
Post a Comment